Dajaj mashwi- Arabian grilled chicken
What you need: Serves 4 to 6
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp Paprika / red chili powder
1 tsp salt or as much as you need
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp olive oil
Using a wooden mallet, flatten the chicken breasts.
Mix all the powders and lime juice together; rub them on to the chicken breasts.
Let the marinated chicken soak for about an hour.
Cook it on a hot grill and serve it hot, with a garlic dipping sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- With holiday favorites, add some flair on the side Dec. 24
- 12 Days of Cookies: Holiday cookie inspired by Butterfingers Dec. 13
- 12 Days of Cookies: Cookie-topped blueberry mini pies Dec. 12
- How to make holiday cookies extra festive Dec. 11
- When it comes to food dyes this Christmas, make it natural Dec. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.