What you need: Serves 4 to 6
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp Paprika / red chili powder
1 tsp salt or as much as you need
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp olive oil
Using a wooden mallet, flatten the chicken breasts.
Mix all the powders and lime juice together; rub them on to the chicken breasts.
Let the marinated chicken soak for about an hour.
Cook it on a hot grill and serve it hot, with a garlic dipping sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- Rice bowls: An idea that still bowls her over Aug. 26
- Congee gets flavorful kick-start into lunch, dinner menus Aug. 12
- Spicy slaw recipe that goes well with pulled pork Aug. 12
- Solidly seasonal cookbook, but hardly compost-free July 29
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.