What you need: Serves 4 to 6
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp Paprika / red chili powder
1 tsp salt or as much as you need
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp olive oil
Using a wooden mallet, flatten the chicken breasts.
Mix all the powders and lime juice together; rub them on to the chicken breasts.
Let the marinated chicken soak for about an hour.
Cook it on a hot grill and serve it hot, with a garlic dipping sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- In defense of the humble casserole Sep. 30
- Make this now: Larkís John Sundstrom enters dish in national breakfast battle Sep. 23
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- Itís fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summerís last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.