What you need: Serves 4 to 6
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp Paprika / red chili powder
1 tsp salt or as much as you need
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp olive oil
Using a wooden mallet, flatten the chicken breasts.
Mix all the powders and lime juice together; rub them on to the chicken breasts.
Let the marinated chicken soak for about an hour.
Cook it on a hot grill and serve it hot, with a garlic dipping sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.