Dajaj mashwi- Arabian grilled chicken
What you need: Serves 4 to 6
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tsp Paprika / red chili powder
1 tsp salt or as much as you need
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp olive oil
Using a wooden mallet, flatten the chicken breasts.
Mix all the powders and lime juice together; rub them on to the chicken breasts.
Let the marinated chicken soak for about an hour.
Cook it on a hot grill and serve it hot, with a garlic dipping sauce or any other sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- The subtle difference between sugar and high-fructose corn syrup April 15
- Foregoing cake recipe with lard in favor of cornbread April 8
- Surprise ingredient makes these biscuits great April 7
- Five organic fruits and vegetables that might really be worth the price April 1
- Get cracking: Easter tradition full of memories April 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.