My son was already a fan of "The Strange Case of Origami Yoda" by Tom Angleberger, so a whole book devoted to Star Wars origami is like a dream come true for him. For a Star Wars Mom like me, this is par for the course.
One of the many benefits of origami is that it works on the same fine motor muscles needed for good handwriting. It's also creative, artistic, and practically free. You can find instructions for creating your own origami Yoda right here.
So happy Thanksgiving moms and dads. May “the folds” be with you!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Multiple generations have been inspired by 'Boys in the Boat' Oct. 11
- Adopting perfect pup can be a tough magic trick Oct. 4
- I have to resist the urge to rush my kids through childhood Sep. 27
- Getting a clean bill of potential poodle ownership Sep. 20
- Having trouble unpacking these pieces of memories Sep. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.