General Manager Bill Hess said gastroenteritis has sickened 10 to 12 employees and 10 residents, including two who were sent to a hospital.
The Clark County health officer, Dr. Alan Melnick, said the home has implemented health department recommendations. They include admitting no new residents, canceling group dining and activities, and frequent cleaning of common areas with bleach.
The home has 205 residents. They are being served meals in their rooms.
More Northwest Headlines
Mayor seeks aid for Portland homeless Woman dies after Lake Washington boating accident Regulators cite violations at assisted living facility Lawmakers seek to close portion of trail Pot sales banned in Klamath County Columbia River water levels hit 6-year low Bear that wounded hunters found dead in south Kitsap 1 dead, 3 injured in vehicle crash near Port Ludlow
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.