The fire department says crews had responded to a medical call at a home and were treating a 21-year-old woman Thursday morning when their carbon monoxide monitors sounded an alarm.
A local utility was investigating the source of the gas.
The condition of the four people was not known.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that can cause sudden illness and death. It is found in combustion fumes. Common symptoms of poisoning include headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea and confusion.
More Northwest Headlines
With protest over, Shell prepares for Arctic Ocean drilling Lawsuit over lease for Shell Arctic drilling fleet rejected Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Court denies Medina millionaire’s release from Montana jail Prosecutors charge man in fatal Bonney Lake crash Woman, 87, goes missing while picking berries in Skamania County New wildfire burns at least 8 structures in Mason County Judge tosses lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain death-scene photos
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.