The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

4 in Spokane Valley treated for carbon monoxide

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
Published:
SPOKANE -- Spokane Valley firefighters say they sent three adults and an infant to hospitals for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The fire department says crews had responded to a medical call at a home and were treating a 21-year-old woman Thursday morning when their carbon monoxide monitors sounded an alarm.
A local utility was investigating the source of the gas.
The condition of the four people was not known.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that can cause sudden illness and death. It is found in combustion fumes. Common symptoms of poisoning include headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea and confusion.
Story tags » Disasters (general)Spokane Valley

More Northwest Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar