The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

4 in Spokane Valley treated for carbon monoxide

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY  |  COMMENTS
Associated Press
Published:
SPOKANE -- Spokane Valley firefighters say they sent three adults and an infant to hospitals for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The fire department says crews had responded to a medical call at a home and were treating a 21-year-old woman Thursday morning when their carbon monoxide monitors sounded an alarm.
A local utility was investigating the source of the gas.
The condition of the four people was not known.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that can cause sudden illness and death. It is found in combustion fumes. Common symptoms of poisoning include headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea and confusion.
Story tags » Disasters (general)Spokane Valley

More Northwest Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus