Owner Sterling Donalson told The Bellingham Herald that he saw smoke coming from an electrical outlet and escaped. No one was injured.
A few boats on a trailer were saved but kayak molds and equipment were lost in the fire.
More Northwest Headlines
Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Lawsuit over lease for Shell Arctic drilling fleet rejected Court denies Medina millionaire’s release from Montana jail Prosecutors charge man in fatal Bonney Lake crash Woman, 87, goes missing while picking berries in Skamania County New wildfire burns at least 8 structures in Mason County Judge tosses lawsuit seeking Kurt Cobain death-scene photos Medical examiner: Motorist hit by train killed herself
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.