Also sitting out Friday was cornerback Marcus Trufant, who injured his hamstring in Thursday's practice. Trufant is listed as doubtful. With Trufant out, look for Walter Thurmond to make his season debut as Seattle's nickel cornerback.
Receiver Sidney Rice is also questionable after experiencing calf tightness in Friday's practice.
The Bears, meanwhile, are banged up, but expect most of their injured players to make it Sunday aside from receiver/return man Devin Hester, who has been ruled out with a concussion and guard Chris Spencer, who has been ruled out with a knee injury.
CB Marcus Trufant (hamstring, did not participate in practice)
WR Sidney Rice (calf, limited participation)
LB Leroy Hill (ankle, DNP)
DE Red Bryant (foot, DNP)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full participation)
DE Greg Scruggs (oblique, full)
WR Devin Hester (concussion)
G Chris Spencer (knee)
WR Alshon Jeffery (knee, DNP)
RB Matt Forte (ankle, full)
LB Lance Briggs (ankle, full)
TE Kellen Davis (ankle, full)
CB Charles Tillman (ankle, full)
DT Stephen Paea (shoulder, full)
G Edwin Williams (shoulder, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.