All pets are vaccinated, spayed or neutered, and given a identifying microchip before they are adopted. Take a look at some of the dogs and cats that are available for adoption at the shelter now, along with some success stories -- animals that have recently been adopted.
If you're interested in adopting an animal, the shelter is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 425-257-6000.
Most recent Fur & Feathers posts
- Can you give one of these pets a home? Aug. 18, 2015
- Is your pet a good citizen? Find out at Mutt Strut Aug. 6, 2015
- Can you give one of these pets a home? Jul. 31, 2015
- Can you give one of these pets a home? Jul. 24, 2015
- Celebrate National Mutt Day Jul. 23, 2015
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.