Live from The Met: The Metropolitan Opera's 2012-2013 series is being transmitted live on the screen at Stanwood Cinemas. The cinema is one of the sites in the Pacific Northwest broadcasting the series of performances of "The Met: Live in HD." Screenings continue through April. Ticket are $22 for adults; $20 for seniors; and $18 for children (11 and under). Tickets can be purchased at the box office or online: www.farawayentertainment.com
Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito": 9:55 a.m. Dec. 1. The virtuosic Elena Garana sings Sesto in Mozart's drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia. Harry Bicket conducts.
Reel World Cinema: The theme for this fall series of films is "The Homeless You Always Have With You," a reminder of the community's responsibility for the poor. A potluck dinner runs from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by the film and discussion from 6 to 10 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 2936 Rockefeller Ave., Everett. The six-film series runs through Nov. 30. Call 425-259-7139 for details. Free.
"A Christmas Carol," Nov. 30. Alastair Sim plays Ebenezer Scrooge in what may be the best film version of Dicken's Christmas story (1952).
Pacific Science Center's Imax films: 200 Second Ave. N., Seattle; 206-443-2001; www.pacsci.org. Most tickets are $6 to $10.50. Shows run Nov. 30 through Dec. 6. Call ahead; some shows sell out.
• "Skyfall:" 2, 4:55, 7:50 and 10:45 p.m. Friday through Sunday. 4:30, 7:25 and 10:20 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• "Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs," 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. and 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. daily.
• "Rocky Mountain Express," 12:45 p.m. daily.
• "Flight of the Butterflies": 3D, 11:30 a.m. Friday through Sunday. 11:30 a.m., 2 and 3:15 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• "Rise of the Guardians: 3D": 4:45, 7 and 9:05 p.m. daily.
• "Mysteries of Egypt": 10:15 a.m. daily
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.