On Monday, the company delivered the 377th Renton-built 737. The aircraft was delivered to United Airlines. The milestone broke Boeing's existing record for single-aisle jet deliveries of 376, which was set in 2010.
Boeing also has bested its record for yearly net orders for the 737 program, which includes the current 737 and the updated 737 MAX aircraft. The company has won 1,031 net orders for the program so far, which surpasses the 2007 record of 846.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing forecasts fast growth in Latin America Nov. 16
- Embraer names Lynnwood’s Nova-Tech Engineering as its top supplier in 2015 Nov. 12
- How much is an airplane sale actually worth? Oct. 29
- Boeing and Lockheed might contest Pentagon’s bomber decision Oct. 27
- Boeing KC-46 tanker (finally) gets a foreign order Oct. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.