On Monday, the company delivered the 377th Renton-built 737. The aircraft was delivered to United Airlines. The milestone broke Boeing's existing record for single-aisle jet deliveries of 376, which was set in 2010.
Boeing also has bested its record for yearly net orders for the 737 program, which includes the current 737 and the updated 737 MAX aircraft. The company has won 1,031 net orders for the program so far, which surpasses the 2007 record of 846.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Watch as Boeing Everett workers assemble a 787-9 Oct. 1
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.