Renee and Bill Bliss were away from home Nov. 2 when their adult son Dustin found one of their pugs dead and the other in bad shape with vomiting and diarrhea. It was later put down.
The Bellingham Herald reported tests confirmed their dogs Milo and Maggie had eaten poisonous mushrooms.
Renee Bliss said people with mushrooms in their yard should take steps to protect pets and small children.
More Northwest Headlines
Court denies Medina millionaire’s release from Montana jail Anti-wildlife trafficking initiative qualifies for ballot 2 Yakima County men sentenced for killing eagles USGS awards $4M in Northwest, California for earthquake early warning systems Commuter train hits vehicle in Puyallup, kills 1 woman Ex-tribal police chief pleads guilty to stealing from Swinomish Tribe Hearing Friday on suit over Kurt Cobain death-scene photos Guilty plea in crash through Sammamish home that killed 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.