Police say the man wanted his wife to experience a meth high so she'd understand why he likes it so much. He gave her a cigarette Saturday that had been spiked with the drug.
The Kitsap Sun reports she started freaking out and he told her what he had done.
The woman called police Sunday and the 20-year-old man was arrested for investigation of assault.
The man had reportedly told friends he had a 15-point plan to get his wife addicted to meth.
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo Nov. 13
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesn’t fool officer Oct. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.