Democrats Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford will appear with Seattle Democrat Gerry Pollet at Shoreline Community College from 7 to 9 p.m.
Moscoso and Stanford represent the 1st Legislative District, including most of Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Bothell, part of Kirkland, unincorporated areas of King County between Bothell and Kirkland and unincorporated areas of Snohomish County north and east of Bothell; Ryu represents the 32nd District, including Lynnwood, part of Mountlake Terrace, south Edmonds, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle; and Pollet represents the 46th District, including Lake Forest Park, Kenmore and northeast Seattle.
The legislators say that they will talk to constituents about how to make the state's revenue system more adequate, fair and stable.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds candidate forum on cable TV Monday Oct. 9
- Edmonds candidates to appear at Monday forum Oct. 8
- Budget statements from Edmonds Council candidates Crank and Teitzel Oct. 8
- Charter review suggestions from candidates in District 4 Oct. 7
- Issue statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Oct. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.