Democrats Moscoso, Ryu and Stanford will appear with Seattle Democrat Gerry Pollet at Shoreline Community College from 7 to 9 p.m.
Moscoso and Stanford represent the 1st Legislative District, including most of Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Bothell, part of Kirkland, unincorporated areas of King County between Bothell and Kirkland and unincorporated areas of Snohomish County north and east of Bothell; Ryu represents the 32nd District, including Lynnwood, part of Mountlake Terrace, south Edmonds, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County, Shoreline and part of northwest Seattle; and Pollet represents the 46th District, including Lake Forest Park, Kenmore and northeast Seattle.
The legislators say that they will talk to constituents about how to make the state's revenue system more adequate, fair and stable.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statement from Edmonds School Board incumbent Gary Noble Oct. 5
- Introductory statements from Edmonds candidates Nelson and Rutledge Oct. 2
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
- Look to bottom of ballot to find Community Transit measure Oct. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.