As it stand now, the 49ers are in the driver's seat in the NFC West with a 9-3-1 record, but they have to go to New England next weekend. If the Seahawks (8-5) beat the Bills in Toronto next weekend, and if San Francisco were to lose in New England, then the Seahawks would be playing the 49ers in Week 16 with a chance to take over first place in the division.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.