Shop the Schack for the holidays
Or you know someone who could use a pair of earrings made by artist Michael Berg.
If so, you might want to check out Schack Art Center for its second annual Fa-La-La: Holiday Sale of Fine Arts and Crafts on Friday and Saturday.
Holt, Berg and more than 30 other artists will be offering handmade, unusual gifts from jewelry to wearable art to glass and pottery.
You can also see a fashion show from 4 to 5 p.m. Saturday that features original designs by Susie Howell.
If you go early Friday you might get a nice surprise: The first 50 people through the door will be eligible for a free gift from the Schack Art Center.
Fa-La-La: Holiday Sale of Fine Arts and Crafts is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday at Schack Art Center, 2921 Hoyt Ave., Everett. Admission is free.
For more information call 425-259-5050 or go to schack.org.
- Books to buy the bibliophile on your list 12/14/14
- A few gifts for your favorite pet 12/14/14
- Gifts for foodie on your list 12/14/14
- Explore NW: Gift ideas for your favorite outdoor adventurer (or yourself) 12/14/14
- Smart financial gifts for young adults 12/14/14
- The best travel gifts for 2014 12/11/14
- A cookbook for everyone on your gift list 12/9/14
- Cards that say more than just ‘happy holidays’ 12/9/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.