David Krueger and Herald staff | email@example.com
Published: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Both the Lake Stevens and Arlington boys and girls basketball programs are off to great starts this season. This week one team from each division will get a leg up in the league standings as both boys and girls meet (boys: today, 7:15 at LSHS; girls: Wednesday, 7:15 p.m. at AHS). So our question this week is which school will get bragging rights ... or will it be a split?
Story tags » • Arlington High School • Silver Lake Elementary School • High School Basketball • Preps poll
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Pivec named Northwest Shootout MVP April 18
- Mountlake Terrace sophomore named WIAA Athlete of the Week April 7
- Lynnwood's Pivec wins national 3-point competition April 3
- Pivec AP player of the year; other local players on all-state teams March 30
- Lynnwood girls basketball coach Everett Edwards steps down March 28