David Krueger and Herald staff | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Both the Lake Stevens and Arlington boys and girls basketball programs are off to great starts this season. This week one team from each division will get a leg up in the league standings as both boys and girls meet (boys: today, 7:15 at LSHS; girls: Wednesday, 7:15 p.m. at AHS). So our question this week is which school will get bragging rights ... or will it be a split?
Story tags » • Arlington High School • Silver Lake Elementary School • High School Basketball • Preps poll
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Annual Earl Barden East-West Football Classic set for Saturday June 23
- Kristi Bartz Memorial 2016 Girls Athlete of the Year Podcast June 18
- Class of 2016 Boys Athlete of the Year Podcast June 17
- Edwards hired as Shorewood basketball coach June 17
- Pivec named MaxPreps Female Athlete of the Year June 14