• South Everett Little League is accepting registration for its 2013 baseball and softball programs. They are for players ages 4-18. Umpires also are needed, and training will be provided. For more information, visit www.southeverettlittleleague.org or call 425-355-0112.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's Basketball League runs through Dec. 23. Play starts the week of Jan. 7. Three divisions are available: advanced (Wednesdays), intermediate (Wednesdays) and recreational (Mondays). The team fee is $575. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Three-on-Three Half Court Basketball League on Wednesday nights. Play begins Jan. 9. The team fee is $260. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The Snohomish County Vikings semipro football team is holding a meeting for current and prospective players from 4-7 p.m. on Dec. 15 at the Snohomish County PUD building in Edmonds (21018 Highway 99). For more information, contact Wes Fischer at 425-346-1901.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Singles Pickle Ball League. Matches are on Tuesdays at the Frances Anderson Center. Play begins Jan. 8. Upper and lower divisions are available for both men and women. The fee is $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Coed Volleyball League runs through Dec. 23. Play starts Jan. 8. Two divisions are available: competitive and recreational. The team fee is $305. For more information, call 425-776-9173.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Four-on-Four Volleyball League on Thursday evenings at Edmonds Community College. Registration for new teams opens Dec. 17. Play begins Jan. 10. The team fee is $345. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Big inning propels Rockies past M's 4-2 Seahawks' All-Pro Thomas won't let up despite shoulder surgery Storm beat short-handed Lynx 78-64 UW can’t look past Sacramento St. Cougars face Rutgers with backs against the wall Silvertips best Portland 3-1 in preseason contest M's notebook: Paxton to return Sunday Sounders to pay first visit to San Jose’s new stadium
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.