Not your average Christmas playlist
As terribly stressful as that all is it isn't even the thing I hate most about this time of year. It's the constant Christmas classics on repeat in every store, on most radio stations and worst of all at the office where I spend all of my time. Sure 'White Christmas' is charming the first 3 times but when the lady you share a cubicle with plays it over and over while singing along and messing up the words it should be perfectly acceptable to snap and yell “TURN THAT $#!% OFF!!!”
Now, if you are like me and need to keep your job maybe that isn't the best reaction. Instead, plug your headphones into your work computer and enjoy some of these alternative holiday music choices while violating at least a few of your company Internet usage policies. After all, you've earned it.
Most recent What Radio? posts
- Three solo acts coming to The Cannery in Everett this weekend July 18
- Mary Lambert releases new single "Secrets" July 10
- Brothers From Another release new song 'Day Drink' July 7
- Rose Windows releases video for 'There is a Light' July 7
- New video from RA Scion and Blake Lewis for 'Venus in Transit' June 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.