As terribly stressful as that all is it isn't even the thing I hate most about this time of year. It's the constant Christmas classics on repeat in every store, on most radio stations and worst of all at the office where I spend all of my time. Sure 'White Christmas' is charming the first 3 times but when the lady you share a cubicle with plays it over and over while singing along and messing up the words it should be perfectly acceptable to snap and yell “TURN THAT $#!% OFF!!!”
Now, if you are like me and need to keep your job maybe that isn't the best reaction. Instead, plug your headphones into your work computer and enjoy some of these alternative holiday music choices while violating at least a few of your company Internet usage policies. After all, you've earned it.
Most recent What Radio? posts
- Roundup of the mind-blowing music at this year's Sasquatch! May 29
- Is this the best Sasquatch! lineup ever? May 21
- Fisherman's Village Music Festival artist highlight: Joseph May 7
- Fisherman's Village Music Festival artist highlight: Cuff Lynx May 6
- Fisherman's Village Music Festival artist highlight: The Helio Sequence May 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.