"We'll see," he said when asked about Thurmond. "We've got our fingers crossed."
Neither cornerback is likely to practice until perhaps Friday.
Defensive tackle Alan Branch, who injured his ankle Sunday, "Came out way better than we thought," Carroll said. Branch likely won't practice until Friday, but has a chance to play. Defensive tackle Jason Jones also came out of the game with a sore knee, so he'll have to be monitored this week.
Sidney Rice, who played after missing most of the week of practice with a bruised foot, is, "OK," Carroll said, but "He's still sore." Rice will likely be monitored this week in practice again, and that could end up being the situation for the rest of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.