Vote for Boys Basketball Player of the Week, Dec. 10-15
Here's a look at the nominees:
• Kamiak's Imaan Vicente scored 24 points in a win over rival Mariner and had 32 points in a win over Cascade as the Knights improved to 3-0 in the Wesco 4A South.
• Edmonds-Woodway's Jason Smarr scored 21 points in an overtime win over Mariner and had 13 in a win over Lynnwood as the Warriors improved to 2-1 in the Wesco 4A South
• Arlington's Kaleb Bryson scored 18 points, including four 3-pointers, in a come-from-behind win over Lake Stevens as the Eagles remained unbeaten
• Stanwood's Cannen Roberson scored a season-high 41 points and 16 as the Spartans swept the Marysville schools to take over first place in the Wesco 3A North
• Jackson's Jason Todd scored 24 points and 32 in wins over Cascade and Lynnwood, respectively, as the Timberwolves remained unbeaten
• Glacier Peak's Zach Pederson scored 20 points in a three-point win over Shorecrest and had 27 in a win over Meadowdale as the Grizzlies kept pace with Mountlake Terrace
• King's Caleb Taylor scored 15 points in a win over Sultan and had eight in a win over Archbishop Murphy, a pair of wins that kept the Knights in a share of first place
• Mountlake Terrace's Greg Bowman scored 11 of his 19 points in a big first quarter, played solid defense on Shorewood's Josh Hawkinson and finished the game with 12 rebounds as the Hawks beat the Thunderbirds
• Marysville Getchell's Elijah Jordan scored 31 points, including six 3-pointers, and was big in both overtime periods as the Chargers beat Everett.
• Lake Stevens' Dakota Tomson scored 24 points in a win over Snohomish and had 15, including four 3-pointers, in a loss to Arlington.
• Cedar Park Christian's Eric Matson scored 19 in a win over Lummi and added 13 in a win over Highland Christians as the Lions remained undefeated at 7-0.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.