Keep the kids busy with a movie at the library
Looking for something to keep them busy? The Sno-Isle Libraries have thought of it: movies. Here's a round-up of films this week, and puppet shows, too.
See www.sno-isle.org for more library events.
Freeland, 5495 Harbor Ave., 360-331-7323
• Apocalyptic film fest: "Deep Impact" at 3 p.m. and "2012" at 5:30 p.m. Thursday (both PG-13). Popcorn provided. Films may not be suitable for kids under 12. Call to speak with a librarian.
Lynnwood, 19200 44th Ave. W., 425-778-2148
• "Elf" (PG), 3:30 to 5:15 p.m. Tuesday. Call with questions.
Marysville, 6120 Grove St., 360-658-5000
• "Shrek Forever After" (PG), 10:30 a.m. Monday, snacks and drinks provided.
• "Sherlock Holmes" (PG-13), 3:30 p.m. Monday Popcorn and drinks provided.
• "Snow White and the Huntsman" (PG-13), 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, snacks and drinks provided.
Mountlake Terrace, 23300 58th Ave. W., 425-776-8722
• "The Avengers" (PG-13), 4 to 5:45 p.m. Wednesday, popcorn and soda. May not be suitable for kids under 12. Talk to a library staff member if you're concerned.
Oak Harbor, 1000 SE Regatta Drive, 360-675-5115
• It's the Apocalypse! Movie Series: "2012," (PG 13) 3 p.m. Wednesday. Popcorn provided. May not be suitable for kids under 12. Call to speak with a librarian.
Stanwood, 9701 271st St. NW, 360-629-3132
• "The Tailor of Gloucester," a puppet show based on Beatrix Potter tale, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, and 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday. School-age children can create their own miniature theater following the show. Registration required.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.