Moore was signed just prior to the season opener after the Seahawks made a surprise move, releasing tight end Kellen Winslow. At the time Pete Carroll said he was excited about Moore's height and athleticism, but Moore never found a role, and only caught one pass all season.
McGrath, who Seattle signed as an undrafted free agent out of Henderson State in Arkansas, impressed in training camp, but was released and added to the practice squad before the start of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks 31, Raiders 21 Sep. 3
- Offensive line under the microscope on eve of Seahawks preseason finale (updated) Sep. 2
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.