Seahawks release TE Evan Moore, add Sean McGrath
Moore was signed just prior to the season opener after the Seahawks made a surprise move, releasing tight end Kellen Winslow. At the time Pete Carroll said he was excited about Moore's height and athleticism, but Moore never found a role, and only caught one pass all season.
McGrath, who Seattle signed as an undrafted free agent out of Henderson State in Arkansas, impressed in training camp, but was released and added to the practice squad before the start of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.