The Lynnwood-based retailer of sports apparel and gear said the program will end Feb. 1, 2014, unless the board decides to curtail the stock repurchase earlier.
This $20 million stock buyback program is in addition to one announced in November for up to $22 million. That stock repurchase program ended Dec. 17. Zumiez shares closed at $19.86, up 23 cents on Tuesday. The new stock buyback plan was announced after the close of the markets.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: UW recognized as ‘Great College to Work For’ July 30
- Briefs: PUD offers heating, weatherization incentives July 29
- Briefs: Marysville Tulalip chamber to publish directory July 28
- Briefs: New chief of neurosurgery joins Providence July 27
- Briefs: Snohomish County engineer honored by traffic institute July 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.