Zumiez plans to repurchase more shares
The Lynnwood-based retailer of sports apparel and gear said the program will end Feb. 1, 2014, unless the board decides to curtail the stock repurchase earlier.
This $20 million stock buyback program is in addition to one announced in November for up to $22 million. That stock repurchase program ended Dec. 17. Zumiez shares closed at $19.86, up 23 cents on Tuesday. The new stock buyback plan was announced after the close of the markets.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: New sales associate at North Homes Realty Jan. 29
- Briefs: Landau Associates in Edmonds hires several Jan. 28
- Briefs: RE/MAX opens third county office in Marysville Jan. 26
- Briefs: Lynnwood advertising agency hires three Jan. 23
- Briefs: Canyon Creek Cabinet in Monroe appoints sales manager Jan. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.