The Lynnwood-based retailer of sports apparel and gear said the program will end Feb. 1, 2014, unless the board decides to curtail the stock repurchase earlier.
This $20 million stock buyback program is in addition to one announced in November for up to $22 million. That stock repurchase program ended Dec. 17. Zumiez shares closed at $19.86, up 23 cents on Tuesday. The new stock buyback plan was announced after the close of the markets.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Elvis tribute show in Everett raises $2,900 for charity Sep. 30
- Briefs: House Hope adds two senior managers Sep. 29
- Briefs: Two join Snohomish County tourism board Sep. 28
- Briefs: McClain Insurance ups referral donations to charities Sep. 25
- Briefs: Canyon Creek Cabinet wins 'Remodeling Excellence Award' Sep. 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.