Gossett represented the 2nd Congressional District at a gathering of Washington electors in Olympia Monday.
Gossett and representatives from the state's other nine congressional districts were chosen last spring at district conventions. The state Democratic convention selected two at-large delegates.
Each state gets one electoral vote for each seat it has in the House of Representatives plus two at-large electoral votes.
Washington and all but two other states give all of their votes to the candidate who gets the most votes in the state.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Oct. 6
- Budget statement from Edmonds School Board incumbent Gary Noble Oct. 5
- Introductory statements from Edmonds candidates Nelson and Rutledge Oct. 2
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.