• South Everett Little League is accepting registration for its 2013 baseball and softball programs. The programs are for players ages 4-18. Umpires are needed and training will be provided. For more information, visit www.southeverettlittleleague.org or call 425-355-0112.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Three-on-Three Half Court Basketball League on Wednesday nights. Play begins Jan. 9. The team fee is $260. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The Everett Lacrosse Club, which serves the Everett and Marysville school districts, is offering a four-week Introduction to Lacrosse Clinic in January. Sessions will be from 1-5 p.m. on Jan. 5, 12, 19 and 26 at the Mill Creek Sports Park (13903 North Creek Drive). The cost is $20 per player. For more information, contact the club at email@example.com.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Singles Pickle Ball League. Matches are on Tuesdays at the Frances Anderson Center. Play begins Jan. 8. Upper and lower divisions are available for both men and women. The fee is $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Co-Rec Competitive Volleyball League on Tuesday nights at Edmonds Community College. Play begins Jan. 8. The team fee is $325. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering a Four-on-Four Volleyball League on Thursday evenings at Edmonds Community College. Play begins Jan. 10. The team fee is $345. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.