Seattle will play the Washington Redskins, who clinched the NFC East with their win over Dallas Sunday night. That game will be played Sunday at 1:30 p.m., Pacific Time.
Oh, and in case you hadn't heard, there will be a couple of rookie quarterbacks playing in that game.
And finally, with the regular season over, we now know who Seattle's opponents will be next season. Most of the 2013 opponents were already set, but since two games each season are against like-finishers from other divisions--in Seattle's case, the 2nd place finisher from the NFC East (NY) and the NFC North (Minnesota)--the last two opponents weren't known until Sunday. So, in addition to their usual slate of games against NFC West opponents, the Seahawks will play the following teams. The actual schedule is usually announced in April.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.