In this edition of Herald Health, we’re taking a look at an endurance runner who gave herself a 100-mile run for her 40th birthday. She shares some tips to keep running in winter. We also have ideas to keep from getting depressed in the dark days of winter. And we explain why hockey classes for adults are such a huge hit. Happy winter!
• A runner's advice: How to keep moving in winter
• 8 ways to beat the winter blues
• Dr. Oz's weight-loss 'miracle': Brilliant or bogus?
• Follow 3 T's to beat dry skin
• Master the ice with skating and hockey classes
More Life Headlines
Answers to homeschooling questions Today in history 15 trails you can enjoy in a wheelchair Wait wait — can you say that on air? There’s an internal debate on cursing at NPR When it comes to sports, foster healthy competition for kids This week’s best-sellers from Publishers Weekly It’s prime time for stargazing Wife emotional when husband gets loud
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.