In this edition of Herald Health, we’re taking a look at an endurance runner who gave herself a 100-mile run for her 40th birthday. She shares some tips to keep running in winter. We also have ideas to keep from getting depressed in the dark days of winter. And we explain why hockey classes for adults are such a huge hit. Happy winter!
• A runner's advice: How to keep moving in winter
• 8 ways to beat the winter blues
• Dr. Oz's weight-loss 'miracle': Brilliant or bogus?
• Follow 3 T's to beat dry skin
• Master the ice with skating and hockey classes
More Life Headlines
Pixar’s foray into Jurassic world is all-out fun Enjoy local bands, beer at Saturday’s 10 Below Show Traveler wrongfully accused of damaging car Today in history Community dance clubs and classes How to get your house ready for your guests ‘Sylvia’ joins ‘Dames’ on Broadway scrap heap Today in history
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.