Last Seahawks road playoff win was Easley's highlight
Kenny Easley was the star of that team's defense, and he regarded that game as the most memorable of his career when we interviewed players for our "Game of My Life" series from 2011. "I really do believe that's when Seahawk football came of age in the National Football League," he told The Herald's Scott M. Johnson.
Read Easley's account of the game in our story about him here.
The team would flame out a week later in the AFC championship game against the Raiders, but for many of us who grew up around here, New Year's Eve 1983 was the best day to be a Seahawks fan. Let's hope this Sunday is another good one.
• The Game of My Life series page
Most recent Web Monkey posts
- You're letting yourself believe in the Mariners, aren't you? April 3
- Play Pac-Man on Everett streets in Google Maps March 31
- Like it or not, you'll pay to park at Mukilteo beach March 27
- Boeing, let's not get emotional about those tax breaks March 20
- Do we need a woman president before a woman goes on the $20? March 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.