City Manager John Caulfield said Friday that the city hopes for federal assistance for downtown redevelopment.
Larsen will meet with Caulfield and Mayor Jerry Smith from 2 to 3 p.m. Monday at the Mountlake Terrace City Hall, 6100 219th St.
Larsen noted that the meeting would be his first official meeting in south Snohomish County as the congressional representative for the area. Larsen was sworn in to represent the newly configured 2nd District in the 113th Congress Thursday. The district now includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier in addition to coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
- Look to bottom of ballot to find Community Transit measure Oct. 1
- Monday, Oct. 5, deadline for voter registration Sep. 30
- Issue statements from Edmonds Council candidates Petso and Tibbott Sep. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.