The reality is that even if Clemons' injury is significantly less serious, he very well may not be available for the remainder of the postseason, which is why Carroll said general manager John Schneider was on the phone before the team even left Washington D.C.
Carroll also said that kicker Steven Hauschka, who suffered a calf strain during the game, "felt a little better today," but Carroll did not say if Hauschka will be able to play this week. Hauschka continued to handle extra point and field goal duty after suffering the injury, but punter Jon Ryan took over on kickoffs.
Hopefully we know more after Pete Carroll's press conference this afternoon.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.