Election Day to be ho-hum for south Snohomish County
That's because no entity in the area has a levy, bond issue or other proposition for the special election date.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can present proposals to voters on dates in February, April, August and November.
The August and November dates coincide with the primary and general elections.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- 8 applicants considered for Alderwood Water commissioner March 11
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
- Lynnwood Council leadership praises new members, mayor March 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.