That's because no entity in the area has a levy, bond issue or other proposition for the special election date.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can present proposals to voters on dates in February, April, August and November.
The August and November dates coincide with the primary and general elections.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Marko Liias will be assistant floor leader for Senate Democrats Nov. 23
- Local legislators say Eyman wrong about deal to repeal initiatives Nov. 23
- Lynnwood Council race back in recount range Nov. 18
- Council action on Brier fireworks vote could come in first half of 2016 Nov. 17
- Lynnwood Council race now out of recount range Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.