That's because no entity in the area has a levy, bond issue or other proposition for the special election date.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can present proposals to voters on dates in February, April, August and November.
The August and November dates coincide with the primary and general elections.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.