Election Day to be ho-hum for south Snohomish County
That's because no entity in the area has a levy, bond issue or other proposition for the special election date.
Cities, counties, school districts and special purpose districts can present proposals to voters on dates in February, April, August and November.
The August and November dates coincide with the primary and general elections.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
- Kagi telephone town-hall meeting set for Wednesday Feb. 3
- Moscoso introduces new version of Washington Voting Rights Act Feb. 2
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.