Sens. Rodney Tom, D-Medina, and Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, learned Monday that links to their photos, biographies and legislative activity had been removed from the page. And they aren't on the Republican Caucus homepage either.
Don't worry; information on the two senators isn't wiped off the state Legislature website completely. You can find links to Tom and Sheldon on the roster of all 49 senators.
Meanwhile, the Senate Majority Coalition Caucus may soon get its own page on the state web site. If so, online links to the two Democrats will be there alongside connections to the 23 Republican members.
In case you were wondering, Tom and Sheldon also are unofficially nongrata at Democratic caucus meetings.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Syrian refugees welcome in Washington, Inslee says Nov. 16
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ĎAbsolutely elatedí Eyman celebrates initiativeís success Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.