The state Department of Transportation had planned the closure to set girders for a new bridge over the Snohomish River. The state plans to reschedule the closure.
The work is part of a $129 million project to widen Highway 522 from Monroe to the Snohomish River, including a new bridge.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.