Elliott Road will be closed just west of the river from 8 p.m. Wednesday to 6 a.m. Thursday.
Drivers who use Elliott Road will be detoured around the closure points. The work is part of a $129 million project to widen Highway 522 from Monroe to the Snohomish River, including a new bridge. The project is scheduled for completion in late 2014.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.